THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Monastery

In my previous post, i told you about our visit in a monastery. Now I'm going to share to you the pictures we took from the place.


Everything is scheduled in the Monastery


Books of Faith



Isn't the flower cute?

Nuns Dress(taken inside the room)






They really prepared the room for us...and we really liked it!



Christ's Image

We were not able to get up stare.

The Conference room



The Chapel

The Main building in the monastery.


The Retreat House






So that's the monastery looks like. If you notice I never mentioned the name of the monastery that's because it's a cloistered community. You cannot get inside without a permission from the Mother Superior. We took pictures but we were not sure if it's allowed there so to be fair enough I didn't mention the place na lang.




3 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Hi Weng, super monastic man guid ang hotos.

Actually, i have no idea how to ake away the pops kay ako may ara man popups. Sa coding na sya, actually i changed layout and all but the popups remained.

Interested about my new place? Just visit my other blog, which is more personal and not on techie and webbiestuffs, http://www.webloglearner.com May mga photos ko da ..^^ see u there.

WebbieLady said...

See me again at my old house Weng. I revised it coz it got PR3 and my voice is stronger with this PR... ^^

Unknown said...

oh my god.. i cant live in a super quiet place like that... waahhhhhh Lol.. arte?? hahaha