THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Bussy Me!

It was posted before the final examination days.

Bussy Me!


I have done so much things this week. and actually, I’ll be quite busy in the following weeks. Kinda tired but I’m glad I still have time to get online though.


Reasons for my bussy days:


  • The Political Science Week. Our club decided to have a one week activities at school with the theme: "Anti-Political POlitics". The following activities were the concert(politics in lyrics), film viewing ( Schindler’s list, Gone with the wind, and The inconvenient truth), Battle of the Brains(a quiz bowl), and the meeting de avance wherein the agenda is to meet and know more about the aspiring SSG officers( the club facilitates the said activity). Being an officer of the club I have corresponding works/tasksto do. But those works/tasks are not that really hard though. Actually, I was not able to attend the said activities because it was held during night time, our school is quite far from home. My parents wont allow me to stay in school that late coz it’s kinda dangerous to go home at night and there are no jeeps nor tricycles na sasakyan. And honestly speaking, I am a bit passive with regards to the school activities---for some reasons ofcorz! So para makabawi I did all the buying of all the materials needed and help making the posters and posted it.

  • Course Promotion. Our club moderator suggested that we should make a way to promote our course to the graduating HS students because the course enrollees decreased this school year and she’s afraid that we might get nominated for suspension. Now the club agreed for a room to room course promotion at the High Schools in the City. This activity will start on Wednesday (tomorrow) until Friday.

  • SSG Election. Our club volunteered as COMELEC for our university SSG election, so we facilitate the said election. We made the ballot boxes, posters to announce to the students the election day and guide them where to vote. We are also assign to guide the students during votation and count the vote after. Well, ofcorz the works are subdivided and there's the so called "shifting" of time sa pagbabantay ng prinsinct polls.
  • Bulletin Board. PSS decided to make a bulletin board wherein concerned NDMUans could express/share their thoughts and opinions with regard to the grand issues in town.
  • Course Requirements. We have so many requirements at school but this subject, The Local Gov’t. in the Philippines, is our main concern as of the moment. It will be passed and presented next week so we are working hard for this. The requirements include the profile of the certain LGU where we are assigned(I and my group were assigned to the Province), the list of the LGU’s officials, their functions and duties, League of LGU and etc. We have visited the site of the province but the informations we got there are not enough so we to go to the different provincial departments. Also we are required to interview the local chief executive. In our case, we were not able to interview the governor(just the admin.) because she is so busy. Actually we have just interviewed the said admin yesterday. If I have time, I will share to you our interview-experienced. Hehe. I also have this project entitled "Pastoral Integration" where in I need to get informations about my own Parish Church and GKK including my involvement in the church activities.We are under the parish church of TAmpakan though we are not part of the town for the reason that our Barangay is nearer to the town than to the City proper of Korondal, the city where we belong. This is the reason why I was in Tampakan yesterday(stated on my other blog)and actually, I came back to the town just this morning to gather informations because there was no office yesterday---dunno why, and super pa talaga akong naghintay sa wala--- and am glad i was able to get the information i needed for my project. GKK info na lang ang kulang ko ngayon. but it's ok though, tabi lang naman kasi namin yong chapel sa bahay anf kilala ko naman yong mga officers and persons that i need to interview.



So that’s it. Those thing made me busy these passed days. I hope I could still update my blogs by the next days. Finals is fast approaching so medyo magiging bussy ang lola nyo. hehehe

wish me luck guys.. :)


0 comments: