THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

The new blog

I decided to make a new blog because i'm planning to apply again to the google adsense after my adsense didability 3 weeks ago.

Yes, i admit i badly needed a money...and adsense is one of the means to answer those needs. however, i blog not because of the money alone. I just love writing and sharing my thoughts and opinions with other people. Thus, i blog to express myself.

I don't want to do it for my original plan is to go back with my old account w/c is not an adsense user, however, during fill-up procedures i made, i put a wrong email add(got so many e-add eh). What happened is that i realized that ihave so many blogger accounts na that i have to terminate the others..and so i plan to delete my oldest account here in the adsense w/c was created in 2005 pa. But i have come up with an idea though..i'll post all the article posted on that old blog as a remembrance.

I'm hoping that this blog will catch other bloggers attention as to how my La Vita: Aller Là-bas captured them. :)

Anways, welcome to My Story! :)

0 comments: