THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mend Do Cry

Men do cry..

I was on my way out from school when i saw my crush on the school covered area crying while talking to her girlfriend...
I kinda felt sad and sorry for him... I don't know what had happened but seeing him made me think that he's having a problem or something...
I smiled while walking outside the university because I am happy seeing a man crying...he had proven something... he is still a human being who has emotions... I really hate men who are afraid to show some hurting emotions for the reason that they are men and they have to show to the world that they are strong. Men who thinks that being weak means being gay.. to hell with them! that's stereo-typing... Men who didn't show their real emotions or something for me are cowards... they are more than gays!

Do you agree wih me guys?
0 comments

0 comments: