THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sudden Change

I deleted the other posts i made for some reasons..i was so childish and immature then then anything(childish) that comes in my mind i wrote in my blog.

I was also out in the blogworld for how many years and when i came back, it was when i found google adsense.

sudden change..

To all the people who had been reading my blog before you ,may wondering where are the other articles I had written (typed, I mean)… well, I deleted it all for some reasons… and now magsisimula na naman ako… gonna start all over a gain….

There are things in life that should be change and some must be forgotten.. I’m 19 and I guess I have to act like an adult now, to be mature enough in all things…

I’m back in the blog world and I’ll make sure that I could spent time in here.. i don't have the gift in writing but i'll do my best to share myself to you in an understandable writing..lol..


0 comments: