THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 25, 2008

PS Students Declared NO CLASS After Their Retreat



I am so guilty right now.

After the our retreat in GenSan PS students declared NO CLASS on friday, July 25, 2008. it was just a sort of joke at first...we were kinda tired kasi. We were just laughing at the thought that we will not go to school after the retreat for the reason that we still have hangovers. When one of our classmates said "Oi indi na lang bala ta magsulod sa klase bwas." others anwered "Sige." But we were not sure that time yet...Still in doubt pa. When kath, the neirdest person in the group, said "Ok, hindi ako papasok bukas..and that's FINAL!" I made a decision na hindi na rin ako papasok...all decided na hindi na papasok. and that's it, we didn't go to our class yesterday.

I was at my aunts boarding-house that friday afternoon when a friend, Charisse, texted me that I have letter from Sister Andy, saying that the officers of WAC(Women's Advocacy Center) will be having an urgent meeting that afternoon. I had hard time thinking what to do that time, whether I will attend at the meeting or not. I was in a dilemma. If I'll go to school and attend the meeting, there's a possibility that our teachers will see me. If I won't go,on the other hand, Sister Andy might think that I'm not a good leader. So I took the risk of going to school...

I saw Kath at the meeting area too. When we were about to go out in the room where the meeting was held, I saw Sir Joseph, I pulled Kath's hand to go back inside the classroom baka makita kami ni Sir. And sabi n'ya naman "Nakita n'ya na ako kanina." sabay labas. Sumabay na rin ako at ayon na nga, nakita din ako ni Sir. Tiningnan n'ya kami ni Kath na as if karumal-dumal ang krimeng nagawa namin. Wala akong nagawa kundi ang yumoko na lamang.

Sir Joseph is always like that...we're used to it na actually...but yesterday was different, maybe because I'm guilty...guilty sa ginawa namin sa kanya...sa kanila. Just imagine waiting for your students to come inside the classroom and then no one comes. phew!

We're so bad talaga. And to think that we just came from a retreat. *T_T* I can't help but feel sorry sa ginawa namin(ko). Para ngang nahihiya na akong magpakita sa mga teachers ko nextweek. hayyzzzz...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

well, the good thing is you know that you're wrong and you accept that. now you're going to face the consequences but the solution to it is to face the problem and never do it again. good luck! :)

vanessa marie laguardia said...

am guilty too...
but to hell with it!!hahahaha