THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Crushes

Crushes

Do you have crushes? Me? I have bunch of… haha… I do remember that I was in kindergarten when I first have had a crush on one of my classmates named Jeffry. And you know what? It lasted for over 5yrs… hahaha… When I reached High School, I shifted to pop icons. I went crazy over those band boys and animes. My ultimate crush happens to be Ben Adams of A1. I have so much copies of song hits and I almost bought all their albums. And I always voted for their song on MyMix before to get into the Hit Chart. But when I reached College my taste on men changed. I became more attracted to my professors and to classmates who have “gender crises” (others are really identified as… you know… ‘BS’)---good thing my boy friend is straight-oriented! Funny, eh? But it’s true… and I don’t know why am feeling this way. All I know is that most people who are like them are responsible and funny to be with... no dull moments when you are with them. Maybe those are the factors why i get so attracted with them. Pero aside from them marami pa akong mga crushes like athletes, student leaders etc…sa mga ganoon lang talaga ako madaling maatract.

Pero sa dinami-dami nang mga crush ko I never thought of having relationship to anyone of them—can’t imagine. Hahaha…

How about you? Do you have crushes too? Why don’t you share it with us?
0 comments

0 comments: