THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

umiral na naman ang katangahan ko!

Monday, March 10, 2008

umiral na naman ang katangahan ko!

after my major i hurriedly went outside the class room and went to the canteen for i am very hungry--was not able to take my breakfast this morning... i was eating my branch (Breakfast and Lunch) when i remember to text my boyfriend. I checked my pocket but my cellphone was not there so i opened my bag and looked for it but i did not find it there...my heart beated so fast then i decided to go back into the classroom wishing and praying that i'll find my cp there and no one had stole it. when i got inside the room i saw my cellphone on the desk of the chair where i had seated.. Thank God it was still there! whew!

It was not the cellphone, actually, that is important... What makes me worried is the numbers and the messages stucked in there... the numbers, are very important enable for me to communicate with my love ones and my friends and classmates... and i'll treasure the messages in there so i am very much thank full it was not stolen! oh, thank you God! :)

0 comments: