THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

The New Years Resolution

The New years resolution

It’s too late to say this, I know… but let me greet you a happy and prosperous 2008!

Every new year eh uso talaga ang new year’s resolution na tinatawag, these are the things that we want to do, change, and avoid this new year which are the effect made by the year before. Kumbaga, ito ang panata natin sa taong haharapin. Others may say “I’ll be kind na”, “I’ll go diet this year "I wont be late anymore and etc. but how many of these resolutions ang nasusunod natin hanggang sa matapos ang taon? Malamang after the first month of the year eh nawala na sa isip natin ang mga bagay na ito. Well, am saying this kasi ganyan din ako, for sure kayo rin… Ningas cogon ika nga… we get excited at the first time we do the work but when we get into the middle we suddenly stop… and it’s not good. That’s why I don’t list any resolution every year… coz I believe that if you really want to do, change or avoid something, the command should come from your heart.. and there’s no need to wait for the new year… you just need to have that “will in you not because you have to attain something or it will be a means to something but because it’s the right thing to do..

May God showers us blessing all through the year.. ^_^
0 comments

0 comments: