THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Whew love sucks!

This post was made out of my angst to my BoyFriend during that time.


Whew love sucks!

damn! i was betrayed... yes i addmit that i don't love him that much but i'm trying to love him and show him that he really means a lot to me, that he's so special to me and that i will do everything for him... but shit! i'm so damn fool! all the while i trusted him but then he betrayed and cheated me! i'm trying to call him up but he doesn't want to answer my calls... just want to make things clear between the two of us but then he refused to tell me, he's ignoring me all the time, he didnt even answer my txts! i really don't know what's happening! if he doesn't love me and like me anymore, why not tell me? its better telling it than showing it! it makes me sick! errrrrrrr!!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 comments: