THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Retreat in General Santos City

Hi guys. Just arrived yesterday from a two days retreat in Holy Cross Center, Calumpang, General Santos City.

Honestly, before we went to GenSan the only thing that's inside my mind was "just go with the flow weng". I'm going for a retreat because it's one of the requirements for graduation...that's all. But you know what, when we arrived at the venue area...things changed. I began to reflect and evaluate myself as a person... I realized that I was there in the place not just of the "requirement-thing" but to discover my self more, to share with other people, to renew myself and to be with God again.

I could not put into words the gratitude and happiness i'm feeling right now. Basta I'm very much glad and thankful that the school required us for a retreat. It was worth our time...It was something I'll treasure and never forget for the rest of my life.


P.S
The photos i promise to post here will be posted next week. We were not be able to take photos during the retreat because the facilitator didn't allow us--makakadisturbo daw kasi. All our gadgets, cellphones, mp3/ipod, and cameras taken and just given back to us when the retreat was over. The facilitators have our photos though...and they allow us to copy it later. :)

0 comments: